A man who murdered his girlfriends 13-month-old son in what has been described as the most shocking case ever seen has been jailed for life.


[tie_slide] Slide 1 | evil couple [/tie_slide]

[tie_slide] Slide 2 | evil couple 2 [/tie_slide]


Hardeep Hunjan, 27, was found guilty at Luton Crown Court for murder, child cruelty and a separate charge of grievous bodily harm with intent.

His girlfriend, Tayler-Morrison, 22, who was cleared of murder, was sentenced to six-and-a half years in jail for causing or allowing the death of a child and two years for child cruelty.

Leading up to the murder, the toddler suffered weeks of violence in which he suffered 15 fractured bones in his arms and legs.

When he died, doctors said he had injuries like those you would expect from people who were involved in a car crash or had fallen from a high building.

Hunjan had claimed the toddler fell from his tiny cot in his bedroom which led to the massive head injury and caused his skull to fracture.

But investigating detectives were told that such severe injuries were likely to have been caused by deliberately and violently swinging the toddler by holding his limbs and hitting his against the wall.

Noah Serra-Morrison was found dead on November 21 2015 after suffering 15 fractures to his body, including a 6in (15cm) wound across his skull.

Bedfordshire Police described the murder as one of the most shocking cases of violence they have ever seen.

Mr Justice Jeremy Barker, said: “I am satisfied that neither of you provided a truthful account of what happened on that night.”

He said: “At some stage you took hold of Noah. I am satisfied that in addition to punching him to his head you swung him into one of the walls with sufficient force to cause a fracture to his skull and all four of his limbs.”

Hardeep Hunjan was sentenced to life for the murder of baby Noah Serra-Morrison with a minimum term of 23 years and two years for child cruelty.

He was also given 13 years for another charge of grievous bodily harm with intent for a separate incident where he attacked a neighbour and left her with serious injuries across her face and body.

The toddlers mother, Tayler-Morrison, 22, was cleared of murder but found guilty of causing or allowing the death of a child and child cruelty and was given a total of 8 and a half years.